Patch Notes 5/7/13
- Added proximity voice chat.
- Added ability to place handguns in the rifle slot.
- Player name improvements, rearrangement of icons for easier reading.
- Loot spawns have been increased globally across the map.
- Zombies drop items more frequently.
- Added 3rd person camera switching.
- Fixed a bug with toxicity going over 100%.
- Fixed a bug with the range finder UI staying on screen when changing weapons in a safe zone.
- Fixed a bug with the flashlight attachment turning off when switching from 1st person mode to 3rd person.
- Fixed a bug that would alter the look of the character model if the user held c down while in the death countdown.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the flashlight to be toggled on and off while the user has empty hands.
- Fixed a bug that continued to display a barricade while switching to empty hands.
- Fixed a bug that allowed for greater accuracy with weapons after firing a shot into the air.
- Fixed a bug that caused the pickup UI to be displayed on the screen after the user was killed.
- Fixed a bug that displayed a -1 ammo when equipping binoculars.
 Patch Notes 4/25/13
- Added an auto run key, default key binding is NumLock.
- Added a new character model: Paramedic.
- Spawn protection is now less visible.
- Weapons that have never been used will show BRAND NEW instead of ammo clip info
- Adjusted randomness of how much ammo there is in the gun when picking it up to be more realistic.
- Allow all items to be stacked in the GI.
- Fixed a bug with unloading clip and not being able to stack that weapon with other weapons in GI.
- Fixed a bug when sometimes all spaces from chat message would have been removed.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes UI would show attachment menu for attachments that do not fit into current weapon.
- Fixed a bug when sometimes camera would shift the character to the right (camera would be on the left side of the character).
- Fixed a bug with moving items from GI to backpack that would sometimes cause an error.
- Fixed a bug at the airport where zombies were respawning too quickly.
- Fixed a bug when dropping a weapon then picking it up again would result in the wrong ammo in it.
 Patch Notes 4/22/13
- While picking up ammo it will now give a random amount in the clip.
- Added spawn protection. While spawning in after reviving or switching servers you will be invincible for 30 seconds. If you fire your weapon during this time you will lose your spawn protection. Your character will have a yellow shield to signify that you are under protection. You will not have spawn protection when spawning back to the same server.
- Added a Private Server Filter option in the server browser.
- Increased Melee speed.
- When holding shift and right clicking a clip it will now ask you how many items you would like to move.
- Added the ability to stack clips in your inventory. Right click the clip you want to stack and then click "Stack Clips"
- To encourage exploration Item spawns have changed across the entire map. You will no longer find the same items in the same areas after patch and will need to cover more of the map to build up your inventory.
- Fixed a bug that errored out when trying to move items from your Global Inventory into your Backpack.
- Fixed a bug that showed attachments useable for weapons it would not work in.
- Fixed a bug with grass sometimes not drawing in when aiming down the sights of a weapon.
- Fixed a crash on some radeon video cards.
- Fixed a bug while reloading from the inventory that did not use the ammo that was selected.
- Fixed a bug with the crossbow showing a scope that was not intended to be on the weapon.
- Fixed a bug with reloading animations not playing in safe zones.
- Alot was done to the weapons this update, to get the full list please click Here
 Hot Fix 4/17/13
- Added additional words to the profanity filter.
- Added additional security for lockboxes. Now if you enter the wrong code you will be locked out from entering a new code for 5 seconds.
- You can now unload a clip from your weapon. Right click the weapon then select "unload clip".
- Spliting items is no longer limited to the games main menu. You can now split items while accessing the vault. To use this feature hold shift and drag an item from your global inventory into your inventory and then enter the amount you want to split.
- Fix for several exploits.
- Fixed Zombie pathing at Camp Splinter.
- Fixed a bug that would, at times, show duplicates of an attachment.
- When right clicking an attachment and selecting "Attach" it will now attach the attachment without taking you to the attachment menu.
- When changing clips in the attachment screen, the old clip will not be dropped on the ground anymore. Now it will be placed in your inventory (The clip will be dropped on the ground only during regular reload).
 Hot Fix 4/15/13
- Added the ability to control the amount of items you want to move to your inventory. While in your Global Inventory hold down "shift" then click and drag the item you would like to move. This is currently only working while in the games main menu. In game functionality will be added in the next patch.
- Fixed an item spawn bug in Tylers Ranch. Items were spawning far too frequently.
- Fixed a bug that gave players fall damage when walking on multiple surfaces in the game world.
 Hot Fix 4/12/13
- Fixed a bug with the VSS repeating audio.
- Fixed a bug with zombies running through walls.
- Fixed a bug with players running through walls/rocks.
- Fixed a bug with the camera able to see through some ceilings.
- Fixed an issue that caused no servers to show when players pressed quick join after the servers have been restarted. Now you should receive an error that the servers are still starting up.
- Made some doorways and stairways wider, this should improve Zombie pathing.
- Fixed the attack animation on all melee weapons (previously the animation did not match the fire rate)
- Fixed reload animations on Mossberg and KT Decider.
 Patch Notes 4/10/13
- Added the ability to change the key code on lock boxes.
- Expired servers now show up as "offline" and do not display the "Pending Server" popup.
- After server reboot, the game will notify players when the servers are starting up.
- Added translations for German, French, Italian, and Spanish. You can find these in the game options.
- New reload sounds for P90 and Saiga
- Increased the firing sound on the vss 15%
- Fixed a bug with players getting stuck on jetties.
- Fixed a bunch of text bugs.
- Fixed bug that allowed players to climb on trees.
- Fixed a bug that "filter name" in "browse games" was too short.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to use buildings to shoot them up to the tops of buildings that were not intended to have players on.
- Fixed crash related to PhysX and dropped objects.
- Fixed a bug that did not allow players to get through some windows.
- Fixed some floating objects in the world.
 Patch notes 3/25/13
- Added additional super ninja secret Fair Fight functionality.
- Added support for clipboard in UI. You can now copy / Paste text from out side of the game.
- Added a sound when placing barricades
- Fixed the AW50 not having firing audio.
 Patch notes 3/22/13
- Fixed a bug with the shotgun repeating sounds over and over
- Fixed a bug with the camera after death. You should now be able to properly move the camera around when you die.
- Updated our profanity filter to include more bad words.
- Increased the size of the Lock Box so it could not be placed in doors.
- Shotgun reload sounds now match the animation.
- Fixed an animation bug with the machete in 3rd person view.
 Patch notes 3/21/13
Added Call For Help.
- To use this feature press the ESC key and then click MISSIONS. On the missions menu you will need distress message and some type of reward. Once they have been set click on the "Call" button.
- After a distress call has been placed it will show up on the map. You can put your mouse cursor over the distress call icon to get the details of the distress call.
- You can place a distress call once every hour.
- Distress calls will stay on the map for 10 minutes.
Added a Personal Lock Box.
- You can obtain the Personal Lock Box via the market place, trading with other players, or found very rarely in the game world.
- Personal Lock Boxes will live for ever. Please note that we do not guarantee that they will remain this way. We need to push the feature to the live servers and evaluate the affects this duration will have. If it negatively impacts gameplay or performance we will give it an expiration timer.
- The Personal Lock Box has 30 slots and is one time use; it will remain on the server that it was placed on.
- To use the Personal Lock Box put it in one of your items quick slots and then press that key to put the Personal Lock Box in your characters hands. Use mouse 1 to then place the lock box. Once the lock box has been placed you can use it with E. When you first use the Personal Lock Box you will create a 4 digit key code that will lock the box. When you use it again it will ask you for that code.
- Please be warned, there is no way to recover Personal Lock Box passwords. Remember your passwords!
- Added a Nail Gun and Nail Gun ammo. This weapon is a rare weapon.
- Further optimization to the server browser. This should speed up the load times when looking for servers while in the server browser.
- Updated sound library's - This will improve compatibility with some sound cards.
- We removed all of the random ambient sounds that were in the game.
- Spread improved on the following weapons - PKM,RPK,M249,G36
- The spread on 1911 has been adjusted to be more in-line with all of the other hand guns.
- Lowered the attack speed on all melee weapons.
- Lowered animation speed on all melee weapons to coincide with the reduced attack speed.
- Fixed a bug with the loading bar that would load to 100% then drop back down to 75%.
- Fixed bug with female characters were playing male hurt sounds when they fall
- Fixed some issues with sounds on Sniper Rifles and Shotguns.
- Fixed a bug with items hovering in the air after a player has been killed.
- Fixed a bug with Walker Stalker not working at all. Now, the detection radius is applied to your character while walking. This skill does not function while sprinting.
- Fixed a bug that would not display an icon for the Brass Knuckles while in your Global Inventory.
- Fixed a bug that displayed an XP icon for unlocking characters instead of the Game Dollars icon.
- Fixed a bug with the VSS that would attract zombies at the same distance as a Blaser. It will now have a much smaller aggro radius when fired.
- Fixing a bug where the sound will repeat over and over for shotguns.
- Fixing a bug with lock boxes that does not allow you to put it in your backpack while at the vault.
Bugs we are still looking into. (This is not a comprehensive list, just a few annoying bugs that we want you to know we are looking into)
- Unable to jump on some objects that you were able to jump on before the last patch.
- Unable to climb through some windows.
- Deathcam not working properly. Forces the camera to look at the ground most of the time.
- Taking damage while walking down hills.
- Roof and tree exploits (yes, exploiting these bugs is a bannable offense).
 Patch notes 3/13/13
- Server renewals have been enabled for 50, 70, and 100 slot servers. 30 slot servers will not have a renewal, as they were disabled from rentals some time ago.
- Updated our navigation library's, which should improve zombie behavior.
- Adjusted "Unlock Character" from XP to Game Dollars.
- Fixed a bug on the Skill Tree UI that would show "Learn Skill" on skills that are "coming soon".
- Decreased the spread on SMG's.
 Patch notes 3/11/13
- Added new icons to the attachment menu.
- Fixed a bug with the "Walker Stalker" skill that allowed the skill to be used while running
- Added additional hack prevention support.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to place the camera in ceilings.
- Fixed a bug with crossbows not working while prone and aiming
- Updated network library - This should improve server stability and connectivity issues.
- The design team did another balance sweep of all item spawns.
- Added roadblocks and emergency vehicles throughout the map that will have item spawns associated with them.
 Patch notes 3/7/13
- Fixed an issue with loot on private servers. In some cases when a private server would go into hibernation mode all loot would be reset and could take 1-2 hours before it would all spawn again, after coming out of hibernation mode. Now, loot is remembered when coming out of hibernation mode.
- Added the option to enable/disable all private server settings.
- Added the option to revive your character after death. This is not an instant revive; you must wait 5 minutes after death to revive your character.
- Optimized the browse games menu, even more. When browsing for game servers it should take much less time now.
- Fixed an issue with servers not sorting properly in the browse games menu.
- The design team did another balance sweep on all item spawns.
- Adjusted the attachment menu so each attachment is placed on the corresponding area on the gun.
- Fixed a bug where some attachments were not visible on very high resolutions while in the attachment menu.
- Fixed an audio bug where a male grunt sound would play from a female character when taking fall damage.
- Fixed a crash that would happen while writing on a note.
- Tweaked over large amount of in-game materials. These materials will have much better specular masks and maps now
 Patch notes 3/5/13
- Fixed an issue with the server browser that would take cause fetching to take a great deal of time.
- Now when browsing servers you will see 100 servers at a time and you will have a < and > on the bottom of the page to go to the previous and next page.
- Adjusted the material properties of some items for a better visual quality.
 Patch notes 3/4/13
- Skills have been added to the game. More info on skills http://forums.playwarz.com/showthread.php?132220-Dev-Diary-3-1
- A sound is now played when picking up items.
- Optimized the server rental menu to be more intuitive.
- Updated loading screen art.
- Added an eating sound for zombies.
- Barricades and notes are now saved between server restarts. When the servers come back up, so will your barricades and notes.
- Fixed a bug with some gear that was displaying 0kg weight.
- Fixed a bug on the server browser page that allowed for filters to be checked but were not actually working.
 Patch notes 2/27/13
- Weapon Spawns - As part of our continued efforts to balance spawns, this hotfix will implement adjustment to spawn frequency. As a result some items may spawn more frequently, while others less.
 Patch notes 2/21/13
- Balanced and increased chances on item spawns throughout map.
 Patch notes 2/20/13
- Fixed an issue with zombies going through geometry in some areas
 Patch notes 2/19/13
- New safe settlement icon on top of player?s health instead of pop up window at the top of the screen
- After server restart, it will now take time for all item spawns to spawn, previously after server restart all spawn points were forcefully populated with items, which can be abused.
- Balanced and fixed all spawns across the map
- Expanded Ridgeway airport base as part of map balancing making the West side of map more beneficial
- Added more value and zombies to West Boulder Meteorological station
- Lessened value of items in Campos City to help with overall map balance
- Fixed many exploits in Norad and other areas of map
- Fixed wire fences so players can shoot through them
- Optimized the item spawn system
- Fixed an issue with rented servers due to which some of rented servers were not starting up
- Fixed chat exploit that was allowing to post messages without name prefix
- Fixed exploit that was allowing to disable grass rendering
- Fixed bug with military rucksack when last row of items wasn't displaying in-game
- Fixed bug when player that is in prone was loading up as standing up
- Fixed bug that weight wasn't updated for characters that are in clan
- Fixed bug when TPS crosshair was visible in FPS mode
- Fixed bug when forcing empty hands gun would disappear instead of showing up on your back
- Fixed bug when in prone with empty hands and aiming it would play prone moving animation
- Fixed bug when HUD is hidden, pressing on F1, F2, F3, F4 would cause to lose control of player movement
- Fixed crossbow bug: zombies were hearing it from too far away
 Patch notes 2/13/13
- Nighttime - The darkness of the Night was far to light after the patch so we have set it back to its original value.
- Fixed a bug that did not allow dead characters into the community tab. This fix should allow Hardcore characters that have died to be able to transfer clan leadership.
- Server Administration - You are now allowed to toggle password protection on and off for any server rental type.
- Barricades - You can no longer use any Barricades anywhere in a Safe Settlement.
 Patch notes 2/12/13
Server rentals are live!
Server Rental Options
- Map - Colorado. More coming in future.
- New Maps in the future
- Region - United States or Europe
- Rental Period - 1 Month, 3 months or 6 months
- Custom Server name.
- Custom Password for your friends.
- PVP or PVE (currently PVE doesn't work which will turn off all PvP aspects of the game in the future)
- Show Name Plates
- Show Crosshair
- Show Tracers
- Up to 10 people in a group.
- Group members can be seen on the map.
- Hit Tab and click the person's name and click invite to group
- Hit Tab and click the flashing name and click accept group invite to join the group
- Vault - The vault is an area of safe settlements that allows you to access your global inventory. Once in a vault simply walk up to the NPC and press E (Use) once prompted.
- General Store - The General Store will allow access to the Market Place. Like the vault you will need to press E (use) when prompted at the NPC to access the Market Place.
- Added Mosin Nagant Rifle, 1911, and Compound Crossbow
- We have added a bunch of new weapon spawns all over the map, as well as made a lot of spawns very lucrative!
- Zombie spawns will be much more dangerous while they are around spawns that contain very valuable items. Make sure to bring your friends when you are going to attempt to go out and loot these!
- Optimized server and clan browsers. These, both, should load much faster.
- Improved the lighting in Colorado. Sunsets will look especially awesome now!
- It is no longer possible to exploit server hopping while using alt+f4
- While your clip is full you will not be able to reload. You must completely empty the clip so your gun will reload.
- Fixed a bug that allowed users to have their names displayed when not being targeted.
- Fixed a bug with backpacks where weight was not updating when moving items into it.
- Fixed an issue with notes remaining visible after being killed
 Patch notes 2/1/13
- We found an issue with the spawn system that was effectively making it not work as it should and had(s) the potential for game crashes.
 Patch notes 1/25/13
- We increased the server hopping timer from 10 minutes to 1 hour. If you log out under 1 hour you will be moved to a different location than where you logged out from, when moving to a new server.
- We added additional logic to spawns to help with spawn camping. We will continue to evaluate your feedback on spawn mechanics and camping.
 Patch notes 1/23/13
- Fixed player spawns that allowed players to spawn in the middle of Zombies.
- Fixed some objects floating in the air.
- A delay has been added to nameplates. The further you are from your target the longer it takes to display the nameplate.
- Backpack weights have been lowered.
- Doors have been fixed in new buildings, you can now walk through them.
 Patch notes 1/22/13
- Name plates have been added to players. These name plates will display when you target another player.
- New reputation titles have been added to the game. Reputation icons will display under nameplates for easy identification of friendly or foe! (everyone's titles will be reset to civilian) Please see our dev diaries for a detailed explanation tomorrow morning (1/18/13).
- Leaderboards have been added to the games main menu.
- Every new character will now start with a flashlight. Even after the initial starter items have been used.
- A Flare gun has been added to the game.
- A server hopping fix has been added to the game. Please see our dev diaries for a detailed explanation tomorrow morning (1/18/13).
- Added the ability to remove the game hud by pressing F12 while in game.
- It is now possible to turn the flash light off while wielding it. Press F to toggle the flashlight on and off.
- The in game map will now properly zoom in and out.
- Toxicity has been added to the game. Please see our dev diaries for a detailed explanation tomorrow morning (1/18/13).
- Update backpacks weights - Reduced max backpack weight. Just to be safe put everything in your GI before patch. If you are too heavy you will not be able to move.
- GC transaction log has been added (in marketplace there will be button to check your GC statement)
- Memory optimizations
- Fixed a bug that had characters set to revive at 99hrs.
- The targeting reticle has been changed back to a cross.
- Overgrowth has been added to main city structures. This is still a work in progress.
- Added a bunch of furniture to the interior of some buildings and houses.
- Opened up the interiors of some additional buildings. We will be adding a lot more in the future as well!
- Added Mini Saints snacks to the game.
- Fixed a crash when reloading a weapon.
- Your players reputation is now shown in inventory screen in-game.
- Fixed a bug when dropping an attachment that wouldn't remove it from the weapon.
- Added more player spawn locations to the map.
- Reputation changes are notified in the player chat area (it is only shown to you).
 Patch notes 1/9/13
- Fixed a server crash issue
- Regular and Special Katana's are added to world spawns. We will start giving special Katana to existent players soon!
- Motion blur is disabled for now. We will adjust it a bit more and when it feels right we will implement it again, with an option to enable/disable.
- Fix bug with not being able to play in full screen resolution
- Terrain - Improved the resolution and detailing of Tree textures. You can now see a lot of details up close.
- Improved the resolution texture of grass.
- Extra present with love from the Art Team. A smaller version of Katana with a mystery writing dedicated to our players.
 Patch Notes 12/21/2012
- Fixed an issue with terrain having way to many polygons on medium quality (will improve frame rate)
- Optimized shadow rendering on low quality
- Fixed crash related to zombie optimization in previous patch
 Patch Notes 12/20/2012
- Early revive was removed
- Revive time is set to 1 hour
- Scoreboard was updated
- After dying, you will get disconnected automatically in 60 seconds
- Some more Christmas items were added. Try to find them in the Colorado
- Zombies were optimized, should improve framerate in Campos, Boulder city
- Fixed an issue with items sometimes falling through the ground
- Fixed an issue when you were not able to pick up an item if it is partially inside the wall
- Fixed an issue that using bandages on other player were not updating item's cool-down properly
- Crosshair in 3rd person view was improved
- Fixed an issue with grass on low frame rate
 Patch Notes 12/18/2012
- Xmas items have been added... have fun looking for Easter eggs
- Enabled early revival
- Revival time is set to 4 hours
- Hardcore mode now properly functions: if you die, your character dies permanently
- Zombie optimizations (should help with PC's that have more than one CPU thread)
- Updated PhysX to help us find additional crashes from PhysX.
- Colorado map terrain polishing
- Fixed a bug that allowed users to pick items up through walls
- Fixed a big that did not properly draw in your character model when first logging in
- Updated mini patch
- Players have been very vocal about having 100 player servers so we added a 100 player server and will be increasing the amount of servers up to 100 over time
- Lowered damage from falling
- The correct amount of GC displays after reviving now
- Properly showing an error message when you do not have enough GC to revive
- Fixed a bug that deducted GC for revive but did not revive. We also refunded back all of the missing GC for this bug.
 Patch Notes 12/14/2012
- Improved the weapon damage model
- Players are no longer able to create names with spaces in front of them
- Items that you drop on the ground now last 10 minutes down from 30
- Fixed a bug with Assault Rifles an Sniper rifles that caused them to do less damage at low range
- Added a crosshair to TPS mode
- Added more zombies and more zombie spawns
 Patch Notes 12/13/2012
- Players are no longer able to climb walls or buildings
- Updated our physics engine which should fix a lot of crash issues.
- Fixed an issue with attaching stanag clips to weapons
 Patch Notes 12/12/2012
- Engine optimizations to improve frame rates
- Increase radius at which you see items
- Updated UI for buying GC
- Fixed a bug that did not show all backpack slots some times
- Lowered server caps to 50 players
- Lots of map updates
- Fixed crash when running game on single core CPU
- Animation fixes
- Server stability fixes
- Decreased hunger rate
- Changed the server reboot message to display in red
 Patch Notes 12/08/2012
- Increased chance on lootdrop for GC items ( ie advanced food like MRE, medkits, etc )
- Added more items to be dropped by zombies when killed - not just Game Dollars.
 Patch Notes 12/06/2012
- Engine optimization's
- Fixed a bunch of crashes
- Lots map fixes
- Animation fixes
- Double barrel shotgun added
- Fixed a bug that was allowing the use night vision after removing goggles
- You can now move the camera around after you died
 Patch Notes 11/28/2012
- Creating clans no longer takes GC to create. To create a clan you must have 20hrs of played time. Once you create a clan you will have 20 slots and an additional 20 slots will cost 700GC.
- Cleaned up some clan error messages
- Fixed lag in the UI from going to the Community Tab
- Improved the profanity filter
- New females now have the appropriate female sounds
 Patch Notes 11/27/2012
- You can now create clans and have a clan chat in game. You can switch to the clan chat with F3.
- The entire map is now available.
- Misc engine optimizations.
- Added some memory optimizations.
- Added two new female characters for everyone.
- A language filter has been implemented for chat.
- Player names can only contain alphanumerical characters.
- Zombies now properly react to barricades.
- You can now see the amount of xp you get when killing Zombies.
- Fixed some Zombie AI issues.
- Fixed some crash issues.
- Fixed a bug that allowed you to bind the windows and Esc keys.
- Fixed a bug that allowed you to bind the same key to multiple actions.
- Fixed bug that left the scope up when switching to
- Fixed a bunch of animations.
- Fixed the disconnecting bug.
- Fixed a bug where grass was not showing up while zoomed in with Scopes, Binoculars, and Range Finder.
- Fixed bugs with the chat that allowed size and color changes.
 Patch Notes 11/8/2012
- Show dev accounts in player list and in chat
- Fixed reload bug (hearing reload sounds across the map)
- Fixed bug with being stuck in narrow location when logging in
- Show server reboot message in chat
- Fixed bug with swapped currencies in unlock new char window
- Minor map fixes
 Patch Notes 11/7/2012
- Fixed some stuck areas related to water.
- Fixed bug with missing hands in FPS view for new characters
- Fixed bug when dying from thirst or hunger will result in you walking dead
- Fixed bug with zombies having female sounds
 Patch Notes 11/6/2012
- Fix for weapons in quickslots showing no ammo
- You can now sort the server browser.
- Fixed the some safe zone exploits. Players should not be able to kill other players in the safe zones now.
- Various map updates
- Fixed an issue with players being stuck and getting kicked from server when logging in
- Zombie damage was increased
- Various crash fixes
- You can now see the name of the player that killed you.
 Patch Notes 11/2/2012
- Map fixes
- Updated minimap
- Fixed item spawns
- Possible fix for "white screen" issue
- Fixed "zombie" animation in main menu when equipped UZI
- Allow to "aim" when you have no weapon or running with empty hands
 Patch Notes 10/31/2012
- Map size increased.
- New Zombies!
- Special Halloween Zombies.
- Zombie attack distance reduced slightly.
- Zombie damage reduced.
- Increased the pick up range for items to fix an issue with items on top shelves.
- Fixed bug with showing undefined in options when switching to custom settings.
- Melee detection radius lowered.
- Text now informs you if you were killed by a Zombie or Player.
- Fixed zombie ragdoll affects.
- Optimized grass on low quality settings.
 Patch Notes 10/30/2012
- Zombies AI has been improved. They are also more dangerous now.
- Fixed some crouch/prone issues going over objects.
- Fixed a bug that would make some players invisible.
- Grass is now visible on all quality settings
- Fixed bug with some items spawning in the air.
- Fixed bug with changing backpack in game.
 Patch Notes 10/26/2012
- Fixed an issue with notes not displaying any text
- Fix for trying to play with dead survivor (results in server disconnect the moment you connect to server)
- Fixed one possible error with character being dead but showing up as alive
- Fixed bug that you were able to click on main menu buttons while quick joining
- Fixed bug with not able to pick up dropped item
- M249 machine gun now should work properly
- Fixed some minor animation glitches
 Patch notes 10/25/2012
- Fixed bug that health was not updated after death.
- Fixed player spawning in the air.
- How info about how much bullets left in weapon or ammo clip in inventory screen.
- Added missions window to pause screen (for now not active).
- Create new survivor screen: firstly ask for name and mode.
- Possible fix for "decompress failed" error.
- Possible fix for "audio noise" after playing game for a few minutes.
- Fixed an issue where grass was black when pointing flash light at it
- One more fix for invisible zombies issue
- Player animation fixes
- Some textures have been optimized
 Patch notes 10/23/12
- Allow access to global inventory after you revive a character.
- Fix a bug on some video cards when terrain is flat.
- Fixed music volume control in options; it was not working.
- Fixed a bug when picking up items sometimes you will get kicked from the server.
- Fixed a crash when moving item from your inventory to your backpack.
- Another "Unsupported input type" error fix.
- Fixed flickering Zombies.
- Hot patch: reverted music related fix due to issues with sounds in the game.
 Patch notes 10/22/12
- Legendary users now have yellow text in chat.
- Flashlights are not longer active while unequipped.
- Fixed bug when clicking on play game with a dead character.
- Fixed bug with inventory showing item description when have no access to global inventory.
- Fixed a bug when zombies die that makes the jump up.
- Fixed bug with silencer\flash hider not working properly.
- The server you are on now displays in the pause menu.
- Fixed bug that was allowed to open attachment menu while inventory was open.
- Fixed bug removing attachments from pistols.
- Fixed a crash when entering game for people who have corrupted attachments in their weapons.
- Improved quick join.
- Fixed bug that if not able to quick join, it would get stuck in progress bar screen.
 Patch notes 10/19/12
- Fixed the Unsupported input type: 56 error
- Fixed the Ammo Counter not showing
- Fixed some objects sending you back to the survivor screen
- Fixed marketplace now showing proper stack size for how many items you are buying at once
- Add recent games to recent tab in server browser
 Patch notes 10/18/12
- Reputation is now tracked properly.
- Safe settlements have been implemented.
- You can no longer access your global inventory anywhere except these settlements.
- You can not attack other players in settlements.
- Fixed invisible players and zombies.
- Fixed some zombie logic.
- Fixed a red pixel in HUD.
- Melee weapon exploit fixed.
 Patch notes 10/17/12
- Crash fixes
- Fixed bug that was able to equip weapon into quick slot
- Fixed a bug where grenades were not damaging zombies
- Fixed insta kill by melee from behind
- Fixed chat input turning on when pressing TAB key
- Fixed pain sound playing when dead
- Show dead message when you die
- Show player's alignment and if he is legend in show players window
- Fixed bug with flashlight staying on after hiding it
- Can no longer create more than 5 characters.
- New water\food rates (slower depletion)
- Fixed player spawn on map
- Fixed some animations
- Fixed footstep sounds
- Fixed collision geometry on some objects